By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
The Site is controlled and operated by AHMC from the state of California and is not intended to subject AHMC or any Affiliated Entity to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of California. AHMC does not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Children: The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide PII through the Site.
What Information do we collect?
AHMC gathers two basic types of information through the Site: PII and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII). PII is information that identifies you as an individual; that is, your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment account number. Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
- Personally Identifiable Information. You do not have to provide PII to use the Site. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Site, we may require that you furnish PII. We collect PII from you through the Site only when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, AHMC and third parties with whom AHMC has contracted to provide services to AHMC may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalogue of the Site pages you visit). Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from the following different sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
- Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as your MAC address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Site.
- Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened.
- Information That You Voluntarily Provide. AHMC also collects Non-PII (e.g., your interests, your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any PII, such information is considered to be Non- PII, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. Such aggregate information is considered Non-PII for purposes of this Policy.
How Does Your Company Use Information Collected From Me?
We may use your PII in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of Requests. Company may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to communicate with the Department of Transportation regarding your transaction and to send newsletters to you).
- Administrative Communications. From time to time, in our sole discretion, we may use your PII to send you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Other Communications. If you affirmatively opt-in, AHMC and the Affiliated Entities may use your PII to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive marketing-related e-mail messages, please refer to “Opt-Out” below.
- Third Party Communications. If you affirmatively opt-in, we will not share your PII with third parties except as required in fulfilling your transaction, as referenced above.
- Purchases. When you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other information related to such purchase ( “Payment Information”) from you, and may use such Payment Information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such Payment Information, or other PII provided by you, to third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number). To the extent that Payment Information includes Non- PII, use of such Non-PII is governed as set forth below. We do not store your financial details such as debit or credit card details following the collection and transmission of such details to the payment gateway.
- Internal Business Purposes. We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth.
- Third Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment and other services of an administrative nature. We reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from Site users to an Affiliated Entity or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Company’s business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Law enforcement; emergencies; compliance. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Policy to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose your PII to others as we believe to be appropriate (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to governmental requests; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any Affiliated Entities; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of AHMC, the Affiliated Entities, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. For example, we may, to the fullest extent the law allows, disclose PII about you to law enforcement agencies to assist them in identifying individuals who have been or may be engaged in unlawful activities.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non PII, which does not personally identify you, with Affiliated Entities and other third parties, for any purpose.
- In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as embedding e-mail addresses in cookies). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder as long as it is so combined.
- Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. Please note that these companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Company does not have access to or any control over these technologies and their use. Please refer to the Privacy Policies of these advertisers for information on these technologies and how any information that you provide through the advertising may be used.
- Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Security measures and tools, such as firewalls, are in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your PII, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site or that is stored by us. We also seek to strike a balance between the security of your data and your convenience. We do this because we believe that our customers attach value to both. As a result, we will often use a method of communication that is less secure than other, less convenient alternatives. For example, certain data you send us, including PII, may be sent to us in unencrypted form. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the Site is so transmitted at your own risk. If you are concerned that your PII may be transmitted over the Internet in unencrypted form, please do not provide us with any PII. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
- Opt-Out. If you would prefer not to receive marketing-related e-mail messages from AHMC or any particular Affiliated Entity, you may opt-out of receiving such messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received from AHMC or such Affiliated Entity, respectively. Please note that following such “unsubscribe” instructions will remove you from receiving marketing-related e-mail messages from the sender of the particular message from which you initiated the opt-out process, but will not opt you out of receiving such messages from other senders.
For more information please contact 800.200.0003 or email email@example.com