Fun / Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
1 scoop of Rocky Road with 1 scoop of vanilla!
2. Where were you born?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. What is your favorite movie/ TV show?
My favorite movie is Legends of the Fall and my favorite TV show is Modern Family.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Buy a building, convert it into artist lofts then I can walk around and watch artist work anytime of the day.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people do not recycle.
7. What is your favorite type of music or song?
Funĸ, Hard Rocĸ, Motown, Alternative
8. If you could go back in time to any year, which one would it be and why?
To the 80’s.
9. What is your preferred place to get a cup of coffee?
10. Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what was it?
No nick names.
Professional / Work Questions:
11. How long have you worked for AHMC?
10 months :)
12. What is your field of work and what is your favorite thing about your job?
I am a graphic designer but it doesn’t feel like a job. I enjoy all the different collateral I get to design.
13. Were you familiar with the Adopt A Highway® program before you started working here?
I knew of the program but not very well at all.
14. What was your very first job?
A cake decorator in a bakery.
15. What does a typical work day look like?
Correspond with sponsors, layout sponsor panels, recreate logos, layout marketing collateral, do research, and update the website, all kinds of things!
16. How is it different working for a small company rather than a large one (if you have worked for a large one)?
I worked for a large company for 20 years. The advantage of this smaller company is they really want to hear my ideas and input and not just push numbers to make quota.
17. What would you consider to be your greatest strength and/or weakness?
My greatest strength is you can count on me to try my best!
18. What is your favorite thing about working in a team environment?
This marketing department is just great. My supervisor is always encouraging and Gary is the silliest thing so any projects we get to work on never seem like work they are always so much fun!
19. What is the biggest hurdle you have overcome in the professional world?
Haven’t encountered anything yet.
20. What three words would you use to describe the culture here at AHMC?
Generousity, Honorable, Integrity!