Fun / Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite type of food or cuisine?
Salmon and kabobs
2. What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
3. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
Love hate relationship. The suspense I hate, the ride I love.
4. How do you like to start your day? What routine makes you feel the most productive?
I start by sitting on my bed for 10 mins thinking about how much more I want to sleep. Soon after I turn on the TV to watch HIMYM. My most productive routine is when I wake up earlier to exercise by a running or going to an early morning CrossFit class.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere with clear ocean waters to swim and see coral reefs and scuba dive. (Australia, Jamaica, Galapagos, Tahiti, New Zealand, Greece & etc.…)
6. Would you rather have Pepsi or Coke? And do you call it soda or pop?
Coke! I call it soda
7. What is your favorite color?
Orange and teal blue hues
8. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be and why? I would like to have lunch with Anna Pavlova; she is one of my favorite Russian ballerinas that danced many cultural dances in ballet routines.
9. Do you like Nike or Adidas? Nike, but I have no good reason why. My feet still don’t get the right support from their sneakers lol
10. What is your favorite holiday and what do you do for that holiday each year?
Halloween, I make a costume every year. That and Labor Day weekend I usually go camping.
Professional / Work Questions:
11. How long have you worked for AHMC?
12. What is your field of work and what is your favorite thing about your job?
Office manager, I enjoy the contract portion of my job and cash receipts. Planning events is fun too.
13. Were you familiar with the Adopt A Highway® program before you started working here?
No I was not. I believed adopting the highway was a volunteer program and each company advertised was physically cleaning the roadways.
14. What did you study in college and how has it helped you professionally?
I am currently studying Marine bio and Chicano studies; it has just helped me be more attention to detail but nothing in relevance to my work field.
15. How did you begin your career after college?
It is yet to begin :)
16. What is your biggest accomplishment professionally?
Pulling of this office move lol
17. What makes you excited to come to work on an early Monday morning?
My future plans and trips :)
18. What is the strangest job you’ve ever had?
I don’t think I’ve had one…
19. What do you hope to achieve in the next 12 months?
Finishing 2 more semesters of college
20. What is your best memory from working at AHMC?
Chatting with Trevor and Adriana.