Fun / Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite type of food or cuisine?
Right now I’m really into Asian food.
2. What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
Sea urchin and alligator.
3. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
Depends on the rollercoaster.
4. How do you like to start your day? What routine makes you feel the most productive?
CrossFit and coffee, but not necessarily in that order.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Australia. Well, because it’s Australia J
6. Would you rather have Pepsi or Coke? And do you call it soda or pop?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be and why?
My nephew and niece. They live on the east coast.
9. Do you like Nike or Adidas?
Whatever is on sale, but Brooks for running shoes.
10. What is your favorite holiday and what do you do for that holiday each year?
Thanksgiving. I make the rounds from family to family.
Professional / Work Questions:
11. How long have you worked for AHMC?
Less than a year
12. What is your field of work and what is your favorite thing about your job?
Accounting. When the numbers match/add up I’m a happy gal.
13. Were you familiar with the Adopt A Highway program before you started working here?
14. What did you study in college and how has it helped you professionally?
Psychology. Helps in dealing with different personalities.
15. How did you begin your career after college?
Advertising, my minor.
16. What is your biggest accomplishment professionally?
17. What makes you excited to come to work on an early Monday morning?
Knowing I have a job.
18. What is the strangest job you’ve ever had?
I used to work in TV as a child.
19. What do you hope to achieve in the next 12 months?
Learn as much as I can and grow professionally because of it.
20. What is your best memory from working at AHMC?
The luncheons we have are always nice. They give you a chance to unwind for a bit.