Fun / Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. Where were you born?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
Hiking and kayaking
4. What is your favorite movie/ TV show?
Too many favorite movies, favorite TV Show is Homeland
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Take a family trip, with all my immediate family
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who litter
7. What is your favorite type of music or song?
Blues/Rock, Classical and Jazz
8. If you could go back in time to any year, which one would it be and why?
1940s – love the clothes and the time period
9. What is your preferred place to get a cup of coffee?
My friend Colleen’s house, her husband makes the best coffee I’ve had
10. Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what was it?
Professional / Work Questions:
11. How long have you worked for AHMC?
2 ½ years
12. What is your field of work and what is your favorite thing about your job?
Operations. We make a visible difference in the markets we are in and for the community at large. I feel good that we contribute to the overall beautification of a state.
13. Were you familiar with the Adopt A Highway® program before you started working here?
I was familiar with the company.
14. What was your very first job?
15. What does a typical work day look like?
Busy, busy, busy
16. How is it different working for a small company rather than a large one (if you have worked for a large one)?
You can get more done working for a small company. You also get to know the people you work with, not just in your department but in the company as a whole.
17. What is your favorite thing about working in a team environment?
Hearing ideas and the cooperative decision – making process.
18. What three words would you use to describe the culture here at AHMC?
Teamwork, Purpose/Meaning, Goals/Strategy.