Fun / Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookies N Cream
2. Where were you born?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
Play sports/staying active.
4. What is your favorite movie/ TV show?
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Set half aside and not touch until retirement, put 25% in savings/investments, keep 25% for accessibility/spending.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that laugh extremely loud.
7. What is your favorite type of music or song?
Everything except country.
8. If you could go back in time to any year, which one would it be and why?
2002 – Would have made different choices during my senior year of high school – some regrets.
9. What is your preferred place to get a cup of coffee?
10. Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what was it?
Professional / Work Questions:
11. How long have you worked for AHMC?
About 9 months
12. What is your field of work and what is your favorite thing about your job?
Operations and being remote is my favorite thing aside from having great bosses.
13. Were you familiar with the Adopt A Highway® program before you started working here?
14. What was your very first job?
Cart Attendant at Sam’s Club
15. What does a typical work day look like?
Planning, prioritizing, follow up on tasks, update reports, work on projects, ride markets, staking, etc.
16. How is it different working for a small company rather than a large one (if you have worked for a large one)?
Employees are treated like people instead as objects that can be discarded.
17. What would you consider to be your greatest strength and/or weakness?
Greatest strength would be my analytical/problem solving abilities and greatest opportunity is patience.
18. What is your favorite thing about working in a team environment?
19. What is the biggest hurdle you have overcome in the professional world?
Earning the respect from direct reports because of being such a young manager over many people.
20. What three words would you use to describe the culture here at AHMC?
Considerate, Friendly, Adaptable.